Grover Norquist, President of Americans for Tax Reform, coments on the economy and tax reform.
Grover was in New Hampshire to meet candidates who signed the Taxpayer Protection Pledge.
On August 18, 2022, Grover sat for an interview with GST Chairman Ray Chadwick and discussed the:
– formation of Americans for Tax Reform
– logic for reducing taxes and controlling spending
– Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and it’s impact on global competitiveness
– contrasting Republicans and Democrats on the issues of taxes and liberty
– impact of programs passed by Democrat super-majorities in 1935-1936, 1965-1966, and 2021-2022
Thanks to Grover for talking with us. He always provides an interesting and unique perspective.
Posted by GST Chairman Ray Chadwick