Want to get notices of meetings, events, or other important information?
Founded in 1990 by former Governor Mel Thomson and former State Senator George Lovejoy we are a
A New Hampshire Corporation that is Non-Partisan, Non-Sectarian, Non-Profit.
What we do:
– Review legislative proposals and determine their impact on taxpayers.
– Support legislation that reduces the financial impact of government on the taxpayer.
– Inform our members through email alerts, a newsletter and through our website.
– Testify in legislative sessions to protect the interests of taxpayers.
– Coordinate with other organizations that support limited, constitutional government.
– Generate position papers to guide and support legislative action.
Our Mission Statement
Our Mission is to inform, educate and motivate New Hampshire taxpayers and to lobby the legislature on their behalf.
– Frugal, limited government that works efficiently within its constitutional authority.
– Low taxes as a result of low spending.
– Balanced budgets.
– Local control on spending issues.
– An informed, involved citizenry.
– Accountability for our elected public servants.
– Free market solutions.
Please download a copy of the Bylaws of the Granite State Taxpayers that were revised on November 29, 2018 here: GST Bylaws 2018