Grover Norquist, President of Americans for Tax Reform, coments on the economy and tax reform.
Grover was in New Hampshire for the GST 30th Anniversary Celebration on August 11, 2020.
Grover sat for a Zoom interview with GST Chairman Chadwick for Bedford Community Television.
Grover discussed the:
– formation of Americans for Tax Reform
– logic for reducing taxes and controlling spending
– Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and it’s impact on global competitiveness
– founding of the United States on the basis of property rights and limited government
– contrasting Republicans and Democrats on the issues of taxes and liberty
– impact on spending of programs passed by Democrat super-majorities in 1935-1936 and 1965-1966
– economy and impact of corona virus shutdowns and stimulus bills
– 2020 election outlook.
Grover, as always, offers a unique perspective on past and current events and US history.
Posted by GST Chairman Ray Chadwick